NOTE: This release and version documentation is no longer being updated. Please see our announcements on our blog or our GitHub releases.
Version 1.2.11 is a maintenance release in the stable 1.2-series of Mumble and the successor of Mumble 1.2.10.
For our binary releases, this release updates OpenSSL to 1.0.1q. Please see OpenSSL’s security advisory on the 1.0.1q release for more information: https://www.openssl.org/news/secadv/20151203.txt
Furthermore, we have also updated various other libraries in our binary releases to patch security vulnerabilities in those. For more information, we recommend you check out the mumble-releng repository on GitHub.
Bug fixes in this release include:
- Fixed a bug where Mumble global shortcuts on X11 would not release properly when Chrome/Chromium was the frontmost application.
- Improved the help text for allowing keyboard keys to be used for global shortcuts on OS X Mavericks and above.
- Fixed a bug where clients would automatically reconnect after being kicked.
- Inserting an image in the chat should now always cause Mumble to scroll correctly to the bottom of the log.
- Opening mumble:// URLs should now correctly allow people to change channels if a URL is opened while Mumble is running.
- Fixed an issue where the “shortcut/linux/evdev/enable” config option was not saved correctly, and overwritten when closing Mumble.
For a full changelog, please see the diff between 1.2.10 and 1.2.11 on GitHub.
We recommend all users upgrade immediately.