From Mumble Wiki
Revision as of 18:35, 5 November 2014 by Natenom
Mumble 1.2.2, the successor of 1.2.1, has been released on 9. February 2010.
User Information dialog
- Improved connect speed to large servers with lots of users and comments (needs updated server) through use of local caching of content
- Servers using trusted certificates are now highlighted in green throughout the GUI.
- CELT version bump; possible quality improvements as a result, on certain configurations
- LOTRO, L4D2, and ArmA2 plugins
- Replaced user-textures with avatars to make overlay more useful
- Better overlay system on Win32 using the pipe method
- Numerous GUI improvements, including consolidating and reorganizing the main window menus
- Logitech G15 fixes and improvements
- Made friend and server window icons skinnable (emblem-favorite.svg, etc, see Skinning)
- Other small changes here and there
This list contains notable bugs we fixed since the last release.
- Bonjour LAN server discovery and resolving works again
- G15 activation problems
- memory leak on certain configurations
- many other minor fixes