Mumble 1.2.5, the successor of 1.2.4 is currently in development.
Feedback encouraged! - We rely on your testing and feedback to improve Mumble, if you find any bugs in the current stable or in a recent snapshot please report them using our bugtracker. If you think we lack an important feature take a look at the corresponding feature tracker.
Improved user management
http://mumble.sourceforge.net/static/usermanagement125_s.png To simplify the administration of servers with a lot of users Mumble 1.2.5 ships with an improved userlist manager in the client. The new manager displays nick, time since the user was last seen* as well as the channel the user was last seen in*. You can sort the display on all those values and apply filtering by username and/or time since the user last joined the server to quickly find the user you want to edit. The new interface allows renaming users as well as (batch) deletions.
* requires server version >=1.2.5
Improved banlist management
http://mumble.sourceforge.net/static/banlist125_s.png With the improved banlist you can add, search, view and edit existing bans much easier than in previous versions of Mumble.
Dynamic channel filtering
http://mumble.sourceforge.net/static/filter125_s.gif The dynamic channel filtering feature enables you to effectively navigate big mumble servers with lots of users and channels. You can toggle the filter by pressing the filter icon in the icon bar or by pressing [Ctrl+F]. By default the filter will hide all empty channels on the server from your channel tree. Additionally you can right-click channels and add them to your explicit filter list. If the dynamic filter is enabled channels on this list will be hidden even if users are currently residing in them.
- The Mumble Overlay now displays in more games, for example in Guild Wars 2.
- Support for DirectX 11
- An optional clock in the overlay
- Text to Speech on OS X has been updated to use the NSSpeechSynthesizer API (this allows TTS to work on Mavericks)
This was added by zorgiepoo
- New bindable shortcut for changing transmission modes (voice activation, push to talk, continuous).
- Improved Opus 1.1 codec
- Windows clients report full operating system string instead of only the version number. For example:
This feature was added by Zuko