These are things that are planned added 'some time in the future'. Please try Mumble out before you comment on any of the ideas below.
If you want to help out with any of the below, great! Be aware that the mumble code is changing all the time, so please drop by the forums and let us know if you want to work on something so we avoid duplicate efforts.
Make SURE you are constantly updating to the latest snapshot of Mumble! Find it here: http://mumble.info/snapshot
TODO for 1.1.7
- Make sure G15 support is stable and working well. (Feedback: http://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=6058329)
- If no machash, try again with less strict rules.
- The Minimal View changes break the OSX menubar in various ways. Fix this.
- Update OS X build environment to a version with GCC 4.2 to allow us to build universal binaries with MMX/SSE support.
Current snapshot testing focus
- Verify that the new PushToTalk in the wizard works.
- See if DSound works properly on broken hardware on WinXP.
- Try to break the "reduce volume of other applications" feature on WASAPI / Vista.
- Also on WASAPI / Vista; do you need output delay above 20ms? If nobody reports otherwise, I'll just silently force it to 20ms for WASAPI.
- The overlay has changed quite drastically. Please retest it with all games, including all those where it previously worked. It should now work better together with other overlays, and there should be crashes or slowdowns. Check if any games have problems due to the anti-cheat system or game itself. See if any games do not work with the overlay and the Xfire and/or Steam overlay. If anyone has any of the "Dawn of War" games see if the overlay will display for you.
- In Vista (especially Vista 64) those who cannot run 1.1.6 but can run Mumble 1.1.4, please try to install the snapshots and make sure that you start the installer in administrator mode (right click the installer file and the program shortcut and click "Run as administrator").