These are things that are planned added 'some time in the future'. Please try Mumble out before you comment on any of the ideas below.
If you want to help out with any of the below, great! Be aware that the mumble code is changing all the time, so please drop by the forums and let us know if you want to work on something so we avoid duplicate efforts.
TODO for 1.1.7
- Fix overlay. Seems I can't find my Total Annihilation DVD, but at least make sure it doesn't crash. (Replicated with World of Goo, which is a great game).
- Translation updates.
- Make a mailing list for the translators so we have an easy way to notify them.
- uname() for stats, Major.Minor.Build for Win32.
- Convert stats to innoDB. What was I thinking?
- Make a fancy .php thing for the stats. (Hijacker has volunteered for this)
- Positional audio seems broken in the wizard at least.
- Update INSTALL, mention all the CONFIG+= options
Current snapshot testing focus
- Verify that the new PushToTalk in the wizard works.
- See if DSound works properly on broken hardware on WinXP.
- Try to break the "reduce volume of other applications" feature on WASAPI / Vista.
- Also on WASAPI / Vista; do you need output delay above 20ms? If nobody reports otherwise, I'll just silently force it to 20ms for WASAPI.
- Retest the overlays. It should work in more games now, and shouldn't crash IE7.