These are things that are planned added 'some time in the future'. Please try Mumble out before you comment on any of the ideas below.
If you want to help out with any of the below, great! Be aware that the mumble code is changing all the time, so please drop by the forums and let us know if you want to work on something so we avoid duplicate efforts.
Make SURE you are constantly updating to the latest snapshot of Mumble! Find it here: http://mumble.info/snapshot
TODO for 1.1.7
- Make a mailing list for the translators so we have an easy way to notify them.
- Make sure G15 support is stable and working well. (Feedback: http://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=6058329)
- Fix ConfigDialog bug when the ConfigWidgets are put inside QScrollAreas (e.g. for smaller resolutions). See screenshot.
Current snapshot testing focus
- Verify that the new PushToTalk in the wizard works.
- See if DSound works properly on broken hardware on WinXP.
- Try to break the "reduce volume of other applications" feature on WASAPI / Vista.
- Also on WASAPI / Vista; do you need output delay above 20ms? If nobody reports otherwise, I'll just silently force it to 20ms for WASAPI.
- The overlay has changed quite drastically. Please restest it with all games, including all those where it previously worked. It should now work better together with other overlays, and there should be crashes or slowdowns. Check if any games have problems due to the anti-cheat system or game itself. See if any games do not work with the overlay and the Xfire and/or Steam overlay.