These are things that are planned added 'some time in the future'. Please try Mumble out before you comment on any of the ideas below.
If you want to help out with any of the below, great! Be aware that the mumble code is changing all the time, so please drop by the forums and let us know if you want to work on something so we avoid duplicate efforts.
Make SURE you are constantly updating to the latest snapshot of Mumble! Find it here: http://mumble.info/snapshot
TODO for 1.1.8
- This is likely the last 1.1.x release, so make sure it works.
- Qt 4.5 for our "fully packaged" releases.
- Urban Terror Linux overlay.
- Multiple key bindings for shortcuts.
- Overlay for OSX
- Sounds for events. All the groundwork is done, just UI and config left. .. And writing documentation on how to create the sound files.
- Ice authentication
- Alternatives for the image loading. Reparse html on image load?
Current snapshot testing focus
TODO for statistics
- Migrate to PDO
- Lookup geocodes of IPs
- Add murmur stats
- Add caching
- Look for fancy pie-like stuff like jgraph, etc