TODO for 1.1.8
- This is likely the last 1.1.x release, so make sure it works.
- Qt 4.5 for our "fully packaged" releases.
- Urban Terror Linux overlay.
- Overlay for OSX
- Growl notifications for OSX
- Valgrind run for mumble. It's been a while...
Done list for 1.1.8
- Reduce memory usage of Murmur.
- Start virtual server threads on demand.
- Allow images in the server welcome text.
- Ice RPC now has callbacks for players connecting, disconnecting etc, and you can outsource authentication over Ice.
- Ice is now fully documented.
- You can now add context menu items for players, channels and servers through Ice.
- These have been used to create a sample script to allow user registration through a webpage based on admin requests.
- The Win32 installer is now fully localized.
- Updated positional audio calculation to be easier to understand and give more natural results.
- There's code in place for playing speex samples.
- Notifications when the log isn't visible.
- More examples on how to use Ice.
- Multiple key bindings for shortcuts.
Current snapshot testing focus
There's a ton of changes to Murmur, especially concerning Ice. Please make sure we didn't break it.
TODO for statistics
- Migrate to PDO
- Lookup geocodes of IPs
- Add murmur stats
- Add caching
- Look for fancy pie-like stuff like jgraph, etc