Note that many Mumble 1.1.8 skins will work with Mumble 1.2.x, but some images may be missing, and some parts of Mumble may not be properly skinned.
Mumble 1.2.x Skin Websites
Here are some sites hosting skins for Mumble 1.2.X :
- Midnight Gaming (w/ Preview) - skin in layout of their website
- BF3 skin at xtsquad.com (you will have to scroll down and search for it) as per forum
- Sphere Skin
- Devpanel Skin
- Saboteur (Download)(submitted in forums)
- Mumblegratuit.eu & Morfa Skin 2012 - completely changed in June 2012, labeled for Mumble version 1.2.3
- Galaxy (submitted in forums)
- New November 2012 Gallery
- www.Mumble.fr Partner Skin-Mumble.com for the creation of skinning your mumble "Deposit and ask for a creation of skin mumble"
Mumble 1.1.8 Skin Websites
Here are some sites hosting skins:
- Juicer make your own skin colors for Mumble with this web interface
Installing a Skin
You should always refer to installation instructions that the skin author has provided with his/her skin. If there are no instructions included with the skin or found on the website you downloaded it from, the most common installation process would be to extract the skin into the "skins" directory which should be located in your Mumble directory. The skins directory may not exist, you will have to add it if this is the case.
C:\Program Files\Mumble\skins\(skin goes here)
If the skin contains additional files to QSS files, such as images, it should be contained in it's own directory. If the author has included this directory with their skin as they should, you may extract it directly to the skins directory. Otherwise you may have to add this directory manually.
C:\Program Files\Mumble\skins\SkinName\(contents of SkinName goes here)
If you ever have trouble getting a skin to work properly, you should contact the skin's author about it and not the Mumble community. Keep in mind some skins may be outdated and may not work properly on the latest version of Mumble.
- Skinning for a tutorial on how to skin