Obtaining a Comodo Certificate
Obtaining a Class 1 certificate from Comodo (Instantssl) using Internet Explorer
Comodo supports IE, Firefox, Opera and Flock, for obtaining the certificate.
- Go to http://www.instantssl.com/ssl-certificate-products/free-email-certificate.html
- Click the Get it free now button next to 'Free Secure Email Certificate' 
- Fill in your details.  Press agree & continue. 
- Wait for the confirmation mail to arrive in your mailbox.
- Follow the instructions in the mail, it should look something like in .
- Enter your email address and the security code given in the mail .
- Certificate should be collected and installed in your browser.
- Export the certificate to a file
- Export the certificate (Internet Explorer 8)
- Select from "Tools" -> "Internet Options" -> "Content" -> "Certificates" -> "Personal" and locate your certificate from the list. If this is your first certificate it will be listed under the name "UTN-USERFirst-Client Authentication and Email". Click on "Export" -> "Next" -> "Yes, export the private key" -> "Next" -> "Next". Choose a password for your file and click "Next", choose a name for this backup file and save it at a known location.
- Export the certificate (Firefox 3.5)
- Select "Preferences" -> "Advanced" -> "Encryption" -> "View Certificates", choose the "Your Certificates" tab and locate your certificate from the list. The certificate will be listed with "UTN-USERFirst-Client Authentication and Email" as its name. Select the certificate and click on "Backup", choose a name for this backup file, provide a password and save it at a known location.
- Import the certificate into Mumble.